Serve 4-5 persons
Ingredients: premium cordyceps, red dates, gojiberry, and dried scallops.
- Blanch chicken in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
- Rinse all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients (except the goji berries) into a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Add goji berries in the last 10 minutes of cooking. If you like the goji berries to be very soft and broken, add them right at the beginning of cooking.
- Add salt to taste before serving.
TIPS: can add in fish maw, peach gum, and snow fungus.
Product Storage & Expiry: Keep refrigerated. Shelf life 1-2 months.
Precaution: If you are pregnant or undertaking medications please consult with your physician before consuming.