Serve 4-5 persons
Ingredients: ming mu yu, codonopsis root, huai shan, gojiberry, solomon's seal.
- Rinse herbs in a bowl of water.
- Place chicken into a pot. Add in with water until chicken is fully submerged. Turn on high heat. Let it blanch 5 mins.
- Remove chicken from the pot and prepare another pot of water to boil.
- Once water starts boiling, place the rinsed herbs and blanched chicken in to the pot. Let it boil under low heat for 1 hour.
- Add salt to taste before serving. Serve 3-4 persons.
TIPS: recommeded to add in 400-500g chicken bones and meat.
Product Storage & Expiry: Keep refrigerated.
Precaution: If you are pregnant or undertaking medications please consult with your physician before consuming.