Dried squid are also known as dried cuttlefish, they are usually rehydrated to make kangkung rojak or you can roast and grill them to be eaten as snack. It has a chewy and concentrated flavour.
- L Argentinian Dried Squids are approximately 40cm+/- per piece
Sizes per cuttlefish will vary from season to season. You may contact us if you'd like to know further.
Country of Origin: Argentina
- Storage Method: Please keep refrigerated at all times.
Cuttlefish/Sotong with Kangkung Rojak
- Soak dried cuttlefish with mixture of water and some Abu Soda for approximately 3 hours (or until they soften and expand).
- Cut them to smaller pieces and blanch cuttlefish for approximately 2-3 minutes (thick slices may require longer time). Do not overcook them as they will turn rubbery texture.
- Prepare rojak sauce mixture and mix all the ingredients together.