The dried oregano flavor has been described as “pungent” and “strong,” which means it has a strong spicy taste with sweet and sour notes. Dried oregano flavors dishes by balancing an acidic or salty dish with its sweetness.
- Combine in a small bowl ¼ cup (59 ml) of melted butter, ¼ cup (59 ml) of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of Worcestershire sauce, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of soy sauce
- Transfer 6 skinless and boneless chicken breasts to a large baking dish
- Cover the chicken with the sauce
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons (3.6 g) of dried oregano and 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic powder over the chicken
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes in a 375 F (191 C) oven, pulling it out halfway through to baste the meat with the sauce
Weight per pack: 12g
Product Storage & Expiry: Store in room temperature, dry environment & avoid direct sunlight.