South America Dried Abalone 40头装南美洲网鲍鱼干 100g (9-11pcs)
South American Dried Abalone
100gm Around 9-11pcs
- Abalone is a sea mollusk found in cold water off the coasts of Southern New Zealand, South Africa and Australia, and North America and Japan.
- For the Chinese, it is considered one of the big four delicacies of the sea "鮑、參、翅、肚".
- Abalone is a symbol of wealth and prosperity, thus a must-have at feasts and festivities.
Procedures: (1) Soak the abalones in water for about 3 days (depending on their size) until they become soft, and change the water at least once every day.
(2) Thoroughly brush the dust off the abalone body and from the gaps on its edge with a toothbrush, cut off the "stalk" in its mouth, remove its bowels, flush it clean with water, and then set aside for later use.
(3) Place it into hot water with ginger, spring onion, and wine and boil for about 5 minutes. If not cook immediately, it should be chilled (at -4°C to -18°C) for storage and should be cooked and consumed within 1 week.
- The meat of abalones is tough and has a dense texture. Therefore, the only way to soften it to be perfectly chewable is to cook the abalone meat at the proper cooking temperatures.
- The "soft yolk" of abalone refers to its viscosity and coagulation. The better the quality of an abalone, the stronger its flavor, and the chewier its meat. When slicing the abalone, the knife should cut along the abalone's fiber, so that its texture will be even tenderer. The abalone should be eaten from its outer surface toward the center. Doing so will provide long-lasting aftertaste.
Are there any health benefits?
- Abalone is a yin food, known for relieving dry coughs and fever.
- 将洗净的鲍鱼放入加有姜、葱及酒的热水内煲煮约5 分钟，如未能即时烹调把鲍鱼须放入雪柜冰格(-18℃或以下)储存，并需于一星期内烹调食用；其它補充：