Dried sea cucumber is rehydrated and added to recipes like soups, stews, and stir-fries. They have a slippery texture and bland taste, so they’re usually infused with flavor from other ingredients like meats, other seafood, or spices.
- Soak the sea cucumbers in water for about 3 to 5 days (depending on their sizes), and change the water at least twice or three times every day. When the weather is hot,please conduct above procedure in fridge(0-8℃).
- Put them in boiling water and boil for about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat, cover the vessel, and allow the water to cool down. If the cucumbers are too large, repeat the previous steps 1 or 2 times until the sea cucumbers become soft.
- Remove the sea cucumbers from the water and cut them open to remove internal organs and impurities. Rinse them and cut them into pieces (according to cooking requirements), and then set aside for later use.
- 把泡发好的海参放入沸水内煲煮约20 分钟，熄火盖上煲盖焗至水冷，若海参体积较大可重复以上步骤一至两次，直至海参两端都变得柔软为止；
- 取出海参，剪开参肚，并顺着内壁推出肠脏及去除杂质，以清水洗净后切块(按烹调海参的做法而定) 待用；
Weight per pack: 2pcs / 245-255g
Country of Origin: South Africa
Product Storage & Expiry: Store in room temperature, dry environment & avoid direct sunlight. Keep in refrigerate after opened.
Notes: When soaking, do not get oily in water, on your hand, and soaking tools.