Cordyceps scallop soup pack is good for liver and kidney and has a cough-relieving function.
Ingredients: Premium Cordyceps,Red Dates,Gojiberry,Dried Scallops.
1. Blanch chicken in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
2. Rinse all dried ingredients.
3. Place all ingredients (except the goji berries) into a soup pot.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours.
5. Add goji berries in the last 10 minutes of cooking. If you like the goji berries to be very soft and broken, add them right at the beginning of cooking.
6. Season with salt if necessary and serve.
Product Storage & Expiry: Keep refrigerated. Shelf life 1-2 months.
Tips: can add in fish maw,peach gum,snow fungus.
Precaution: If you are pregnant or undertaking medications please consult with your physician before consuming.