Soup pack feeds 3-4 pax.
Ming Mu Yu (明目鱼)
Codonopsis Root (党参)
Huai Shan (怀山)
Solomon's Seal (玉竹)
- 400-500g Chicken bones and meat
- STEP 1 PREP: Rinse herbs in a bowl of water.
- STEP 2 BLANCH CHICKEN: Place chicken into a wok. Fill in with water until chicken is fully submerged. Turn on stove on high heat. Let it blanch (5 mins). Rinse chicken.
- STEP 3 COOK: Place rinsed herbs, blanched chicken, and 2 L of water into the slow cooker. Turn on 'auto' and let it boil for 4 - 6 hours. If you're boiling with a pot, add more water.
If you are boiling with double boiler, put approximately 1L water and boil for 4 hours.
- STEP 4 SEASON: Season with fine sea salt before serving.