Serves 3 pax | 30 minutes cooking time
- 300 g (2 rice cup) white rice e.g Thai fragrant rice. 300毫升大米
- 300 ml (2 rice cup) water. 300ml 水。
- 1 piece Chinese cured duck legs. 1只腊鸭腿
- 1 piece Chinese sausage. 1条腊肠
- 1 piece Chinese pork liver sausage. 1条润肠
- Choy sum for garnishing (optional) 菜心
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce. ½ 汤匙生抽
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce. ½ 汤匙老抽
- 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce. ½ 汤匙蚝油
- 2 tbsp yellow wine. 2汤匙黄酒
- 1 tsp shaoxing wine. 1汤匙绍兴酒
- 2 tsp sugar. 2茶匙糖
- 1/4 tsp salt. ¼茶匙盐
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil. ¼茶匙芝麻油
- 2 tbsp oil from steamed waxed meat
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker to cook. 把洗净的米放入电饭煲里, 加水,开始煲饭.
- Meanwhile, blanch duck legs, Chinese sausage, and pork liver sausage for 5 minutes. 将腊鸭腿, 腊肠, 润肠煮5分鐘左右. 主要的是去除多余的油脂.
- Then, steam Chinese cured duck legs, Chinese sausage, and Chinese pork liver sausage for 20 minutes. Reserve the oil from steamed cured meat. 捞出再蒸20分钟.把腊味的油汁存起来.
- Mix soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, yellow wine, shaoxing wine, sugar, salt, sesame oil and oil from steamed cured meat. 将所有的调味料和腊味的油汁搅拌均匀
- Pour sauce into boiled rice, mix well, and transfer into a claypot. 淋上酱汁,搅拌均匀. 再把饭转入砂锅。
- Slice cured meat and arrange on rice. 将切好的腊味平铺在饭上面。
- Serve hot. 记得要热乎乎吃才好吃！
All the ingredients used in this recipe, excluding rice & vegetables, can be bought online at our website:
We’ve also included a hyperlink for each product so you can immediately add them into your cart!